The perfect zone to relax and enjoy the good times
East Lothian is Zone 9 and incorporates one of Scotland’s most beautiful coast lines. Sandy beaches craggy rocks and home of some of The World’s best golf courses including one that needs no introduction; Muirfield and the ever developing and maturing Renaissance Club and Archerfield Club & Spa.
Dirleton, Gullane, Aberlady and North Berwick all have special attributes that make them unique but it’s the fact that within 30 to 40 minutes you can release yourself from the City Centre hustle and bustle and find yourself enjoying beautiful wide open space surrounded by Coastal paths and trails that will be a real life adventure playground for children and a place to relax and unwind for adults.
"I commute from East Lothian to the Murray & Currie office in just 45 minutes. I love living in an area of such outstanding beauty but being within striking distance of Edinburgh" THEO DROOP - MURRAY & CURRIE PROPERTY PROFESSIONAL
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Zone 9
- Great transport - excellent access to the A1 and superb train links to Edinburgh Waverley.
- Unrivaled range of leisure pursuits including Golf, Sea and Loch Fishing, Hillwalking and Cycling.
- Known as the Garden of Scotland, access to the very best local food produce
- North Berwick is an award winning seaside resort.
- Excellent schooling for all ages in each major town, North Berwick, Haddington, Musselburgh, Dunbar and Prestonpans.
To find out more about living Zone 9, please contact Theo Droop, our Property Professional by clicking here