Edinburgh's waterfront and cultural hub
The Shore, at the bottom of Leith Walk benefits from beautiful and creative architecture. With brand new developments continuously appearing along the shore line, residents that stay locally will never be short of a fantastic view. Home of The Royal Britannia Yacht, a day-trip here is highly recommended. With great shopping, fantastic restaurants and stunning views, it is very easy to take an immediate liking the Zone 8. Leith Walk is a real cultural hub for Edinburgh. With exotic shops and supermarkets flowing throughout, unique opportunities are never hard to find. Popular with both professionals and students and just a short and enjoyable walk into Edinburgh's City Centre, Zone 8 offers something different and welcoming to those venturing and settling in.
"I have been a tenant, owner and now landlord in Zone 8. With a choice of award winning restaurants on my doorstep and the bustling hub of The Shore this it's a really exciting place to live whether you rent or own a property here" Tristram Burley - TENANT & LANDLORD
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Zone 8
- Zone 8 hosts 3 Michelin starred restaurants in the fashionable Shore Area
- This zone is the chosen Home of the Royal Yacht Britannia
- Leith Links is a 46 acre area of parkland in the heart of this zone
- The beach is 10 minutes away from most areas within this zone
- Lothian Buses award winning service runs 24 hours a day through this zone.
To find out more about living in Zone 8, please contact John Forsyth, our Associate Director, by clicking here