A desirable,welcoming area for your perfect home in North Edinburgh.
This Zone appeals to families looking for their perfect home. Each street compliments the other and with plenty of outstanding green areas such as The Royal Botanical Gardens and Inverleith Park, this zone is the perfect place to settle down. Walking through Trinity and Inverleith you are sure to discover something new each time, with unique eateries, deli's and bar/restaurants - many of which are independently owned you are simply spoilt for choice. Zone 6 is an ideal base for some of Edinburgh's finest schools; Fettes College and The Edinburgh Academy have great reputations throughout Scotland and attract students.
"I have lived in Tinity, Zone 6 for years and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I am close to the city centre and my interior design business in Zone 1 but I have all the benefits of open spaces in a safe, friendly neighbourhood" Ian Smith- Ian Smith Design Ltd
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Zone 6
- The Edinburgh Botanic Gardens
- The popular Fettes College & Edinburgh Academy are both lcoated just within this zone
- Direct access in and out Edinburgh is easy via Ferry Road
- 24 hour Supermarkets are within easy reach
- Inverleith Park in a favourite amongst Edinburgh residents
To find out more about living in Zone 6, please call us.