Superb living close to green, open parkland
The Southside of Edinburgh is continuously progressing and developing attracting more and more shops, restaurants, bars, cultural points and plenty more. Lined with traditional Victorian streets, Marchmont, Bruntsfield and Morningside invite a wide range of residents from students, to young professionals and families looking to settle down. Boasting some of Edinburgh’s most picturesque views, such as Arthurs Seat and The Edinburgh Meadows, the Southside is popular all year round and never falls short of providing entertainment, especially during the Edinburgh Fringe Fesitval. Students from Napier University and Edinburgh University make up a proportion of the rental community, whilst in The Grange there are a large range of family homes and some of Edinburgh's and Scotland's most expensive property.
"We bought our property on Bruntsfield Place in the 1990s. It's an iconic part of Edinburgh which has two large parklands (The Meadows and Bruntsfield Links) cutting straight through the Zone. The area is extremely safe (I have two children) and is simply a stunning area to settle in Edinburgh" Martin Preston - Local Home Owner
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Zone 5
- An Educational Zone! In 2011/12 Edinburgh University was ranked 34th in the world, 7th in Europe and 5th in the UK.
- The stunning Meadows Park and Bruntsfield Links provide close to 100 acres of parkland within this Zone.
- Bruntsfield has multiple local specialist shops for fitness enthusiasts including 3 specialist bike shops
- Zone 5 has a fantastic Theatre, two 1950s cinema's and multiple religious buildings.
- Voted best area in Edinburgh to live in a recent poll.
To find out more about living in Zone 5, please call us.