"The new financial sector of Edinburgh"
Edinburgh’s West End is popular hub that appeals to such a wide range of individuals. Forming a large part of the City Centre, known as the ‘cultural centre’, the West End boasts fabulous architectural beauty being made up primarily of long rows and crescents of traditional Georgian terraced houses.
The West End Village is one of Edinburgh’s best kept secrets. Tucked away behind Shandwick Place, just between William Street and Stafford Street lie the very best of independent retailers, stylish boutiques and some of the city’s most-loved pubs and bars.
For a business angle nearby Lothian Road is peppered with international business hubs. Standard Life, Clydesdale Bank, Black Rock and Lloyds dominate a new financial district that is 2nd only to London in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe.
"Living in Zone 2 is fantastic, the property is traditional/spacious and everything I need is on my doorstep from some of the city's best health clubs to the "West End Village". For work, I often have meetings in Zone 2 and on occasions when I am required to travel to our Glasgow office, the nearby Haymarket train station is less than 2 minutes from my door." Ricky Simms - TENANT
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Zone 2
- This is the new financial hub of Edinburgh
- The new Haymarket train station and new tram route pass through this Zone
- A great range of properties available from 1 bedroom flats to large townhouses with private gardens
- Charlotte Square, The Dean Village & Princes Street gardens are a short walk from all areas in this Zone
- There are a superb range of health clubs & hotels located in this Zone
To find out more about Zone 2, please contact Neil Chatham, our Property Professional, by clicking here