"The historic beating heart of Edinburgh"
The city centre of Edinburgh covers the Old Town, Elm Row, London Road through to Regent Terrace. Bursting with diversity, elegance and a fascinating history, Zone 3 is a very sought after place to live. The exciting, twisting streets of the Old Town are iconic of Edinburgh and attract numerous visitors every year. The zone is also packed with history and incorporates places of interest such as Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Mile, George IV Bridge and St Giles Cathedral. The Royal Mile makes up the main spine of the area, running from Edinburgh Castle at the top to the Palace of Holyroodhouse and Scottish Parliament at its foot, surrounded by steeply sloping streets and mysterious wynds.
The zone extends towards the iconic Regent Terrace with has some of Edinburgh's finest townhouses and iconic buildings such as The American Embassy. This area also benefits from stunning views of Holyrood Palace and Arthurs Seat.
"I stayed in Old Town during University and felt really in the heart of it all. I found everything within easy walking distance and was spoilt for choice for things to do at the weekend" David Lyle - TENANT
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Zone 3
- Zone 3 is the focal point of The Edinburgh Festival every August
- A great zone to find truly unique, traditional Edinburgh accomodation
- Waverley train station is within a 15 minute walk from anywhere within this Zone.
- There are close to 100 places to eat within this zone
- Edinburgh University & Edinburgh Art College are within this Zone
To find out more about living in Zone 3, please call us.